Pages

Sabtu, 22 Jun 2013

Make Me Strong-by Sami Yusuf

Make Me Strong Lyrics 

 I know I’m waiting 
Waiting for something 
Something to happen to me 
But this waiting comes with Trials and challenges 
Nothing in life is free 
I wish that somehow You’d tell me out aloud 
That on that day I’ll be ok But we’ll never know cause 
That’s not the way it works
 Help me find my way 
 My Lord show me right from wrong 
Give me light make me strong
 I know the road is long
 Make me strong
 Sometimes it just gets too much 
I feel that I’ve lost touch
 I know the road is long
 Make me strong I know 
I’m waiting Yearning for something
 Something known only to me
 This waiting comes with Trials and challenges
 Life is one mystery 
I wish that somehow 
You’d tell me out aloud 
That on that day you’ll forgive me
 But we’ll never know cause
 That’s not the way it works I beg for your mercy 
My Lord show me right from wrong
 Give me light make me strong I know the road is long
 Make me strong
 Sometimes it just gets too much 
I feel that I’ve lost touch 
I know the road is long
 Make me strong 
Words: Sami Yusuf 
Music: Sami Yusuf 
Produced by Sami Yusuf 

 Lyrics are taken from http://www.islamiclyrics.net/sami-yusuf/make-me-strong/


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i3lqPUbYyTM

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Alhamdulillah